Friday, April 1, 2011

SERIOUSLY!?

Okay, so first of all I now know why I kept saying I was never getting a blog. Not that I have nothing to say, or that I don't have the time, but because I do not have the patience to figure out how this works, how to get cute backgrounds, layouts, pictures that aren't enormous, I just can't do it!!! But I will give this a whirl for by bestie Sarah Roscow who has been on me to get a blog for months, why I am not sure... I talk to her about 20 times a day and she knows everything I will end up writing anyway, if she even has the time to read it... but anything to make her happy!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously!?!?! Please tell me this isn't an April Fool's Joke?! Woohoooooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we will see. So far it isn't a joke... I have lots of things to say... I think I could have wrote 15 blogs TODAY. Too bad no one reads it but you & we talk constantly!

    ReplyDelete