Friday, April 1, 2011

My First Confession Friday

I confess that even though I will probably not think so later I love when Olivia stomps her foot, points her finger, and says NO when a stern look on her face... I can't help but laugh everytime, even if she is talking to me.

I confess that I thought I had a lot of confessions until right now.... I can't think of any.

I confess that some people in my life are driving me bonkers! Serioulsy don't tell me how hard you work, how tired you are, or how you have no time for yourself. Be a mom for ONE day then talk to me...

I confess since I have been putting headbands & obnoxious bows on Alaina everyday since she was born, I think she looks silly without one, not with one.

I confess that Olivia still sleep between me & JJ

I confess I feel bad Alaina is sleeping in her bed while her almost 2 year old sister gets to sleep in our nice bed, but I can't fit another baby in there....

I confess that if I say something nice to Olivia/Alaina right away I have to say something nice to the other one because I don't want them to get their feelings hurt...(as if they know)

I confess that everytime I try to say "Olivia no" or "Olivia don't do that" it comes out Kyle (my brother) instead of Olivia... looks like he was the one who didn't listen most in my life.

I confess I should get an adult life maybe, all these seem to be about my babies!

2 comments:

  1. good lord....i really hope i'm not one of the people driving you bonkers. bc i distinctively remember whining to you yesterday about not having any time to even breathe lately. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if I were talking about you don't you think I would have left out the part about "be a mom for ONE day" I think so! :)

    ReplyDelete